Gecko-SL Cable Assemblies - Ready-to-use 1.25mm pitch High-Reliability, High Performance
Full Cable Assemblies for durable high reliability range available as ready-made solution
Cable Assemblies for 1.25mm Pitch High Reliability Connectors
The Gecko Screw-Lok (Gecko-SL) range offers complete, ready-to-use cable assemblies in standard cable lengths. The assemblies are manufactured using white PFTE-insulated cables, and are fully backpotted for additional strain relief. The following styles are currently available as standard:
- Female Single-ended, with Floating Hex Socket Screw-Loks
- Female Single-ended, without Screw-Loks (suitable for use with Metal Backshells)
- Male Single-ended, with internal thread Screw-Loks (can be used with Metal Backshells)
- Female to Female, with Floating Hex Socket Screw-Loks
- Female to Female, without Screw-Loks (suitable for use with Metal Backshells)
- Male to Male, with internal thread Screw-Loks (can be used with Metal Backshells)
- Male to Female; male fitted with internal thread Screw-Loks, female fitted with Floating Hex Socket Screw-Loks
- Male to Female; male fitted with internal thread Screw-Loks, female without Screw-Loks (suitable for use with Metal Backshells)
All styles are available in the same contact/pin counts as the rest of the connector range - 6, 10, 12, 16, 20, 26, 34 and 50.
Features & Benefits:
- 2A per signal contact (all electrically loaded, 2.8A per individual)
- Standard cable lengths are 150mm (all styles), 300mm (double-ended), 450mm (single-ended)
- 26AWG and 28AWG available in white PFTE stranded cable; single ended cable are as cut on the free end
- Fully inspected and tested by IPC 620 trained operators
- Screw fixings are "Mate-before-Lok", giving a fast and easy method of fully mating the connectors before the screws need to be engaged.
Gecko-SL series is capable of an operating temperature of -55°C to +125°C, and a mating cycle durability of 1,000 operations minimum. Maximum voltage is 600V AC/DC, and the mated connectors are rated for a vibration severity of 20G (196m/s²) for 6 hours.
Applications & Markets
- Aviation - Avionic controls, guidance systems, UAVs, engine controls, radar and tracking
- Motorsport & transport - Navigation, AI, GPS and tracking equipment, communications and telemetry, ERS controls
- Space - Satellites & CubeSats, radar, communications, launch systems
- Defense & Security - UAVs, UUVs and orther ROV, ground communications, handheld portable equipment, rugged vehicle electronics
- High-End Industrial - Portable equipment, high vibration and robotics systems
For additional cable assemblies not covered by our standard range, please submit your enquiry on our Cable Assembly page.