You can rest easy with the confidence in quality needed for this “must not fail” industry. Whether your product is flying the skies with hundreds of passengers, or delivering essential goods to remote villages, specifying Harwin connectors and hardware is a smart choice.
For remote aerial vehicles, see UAVs.
Harwin are certified to EN9100D / AS9100D, and have been supplying to major manufacturers in this sector for many years. The demands of this important industry have been key to the growth of our high-reliability connector ranges: Datamate, Gecko and M300.
When SWaP-C* optimization is a must, the extensive range of rugged product from Harwin can provide a solution. Connectors in these ranges come with proven high reliability under the most extreme environmental conditions of use: vibration & shock severity, high temperature and humidity.
* SWaP-C = Size, Weight and Power, Cost
Typical Aviation Applications
- Avionics, flight controls and telemetry, HUD (Heads-Up Displays), FADEC units
- Aircraft interiors and entertainment systems
- GNSS receivers, altitude and inertial measurement units
- Radar systems, weather and collision avoidance
- Communications, data transmission, air traffic control
Want to talk to someone?
If you would like to talk to someone about Harwin’s product, technical knowledge or documentation, contact one of our Experts for assistance.