Harwin announces the 2020 recipients of its 5 Star Awards
Recognizing outstanding individual contributions within the supply channel.
Advanced connector supplier Harwin has recognized the exemplary achievements of five individuals with the announcement of its 5 Star Awards winners for 2020. The series of awards celebrates those whose work within the component supply channel has surpassed expectations and achieved distinction in progressing Harwin’s business around the world.
Commenting on the awards, Mark Davies Head of Global Sales, explained: “We are delighted to be able to honor these remarkable professionals, who consistently go above and beyond in the work they do. Nominated by our global sales and marketing teams, the awards recipients are being recognized for valued contributions within their companies as well as to Harwin as a key supplier.”
The five individuals confirmed as the winners of this year’s 5 Star Awards were: Biran Yılmaz (TTI Europe), Charlene Hughes (TTI, Inc.), David Botton (ShirTech), John Sandy (TTI, Inc.) and Keith Goh (iConnexion).
- The development of creative ideas and a continuous drive to approach Harwin with new marketing opportunities were the qualities credited in Marketing Communications Manager Charlene Hughes’ award nomination. As part of TTI’s USA team, Charlene worked to organize webinars hosted by TTI. She also developed a brochure of high-reliability components from Harwin that will be available shortly.
- As TTI’s General Manager in Turkey, Biran Yılmaz led her team to become the biggest sales branch for Biran’s positive attitude and determined focus on new business development within a fiercely competitive market were identified as key attributes in her 5 Star Award nomination.
- Following a significant 70% sales growth in the Israel sales territory over the last year, David Botton, Vice President for Application Engineering & Sales at ShirTech, was nominated for the award. David’s deep understanding of application challenges, as well as technical knowledge of Harwin products and his infinite energy, have proved of great value in matching the needs of Harwin’s customer base.
- Having helped TTI to expand its market share in North America, Supplier Marketing Manager John Sandy, has been recognized for his responsiveness and his ability to uncover new business opportunities. The award nomination by the Harwin team also highlighted John’s pragmatism in analyzing market trends and his peerless enthusiasm.
- Sales Leader for Singapore-based distributor iConnexion Asia, Keith Goh, was nominated for his leadership. This was instrumental in an impressive 13% growth in Harwin sales for this region during FY19/20. Harwin’s 5 Star Award acknowledges his dedication to working closely with OEMs, developing a strong and varied pipeline of prospects in many different markets, and continuing the investment in inventory needed to support customer needs.
Have Confidence in Supply
Our Authorized Distributors are here to help service you for single products or complete BOMs – be confident in purchasing 100% genuine Harwin product.
Uh oh, it looks like you are using an outdated browser version.
Some functions may not work as expected on Harwin.com in your current browser. For the best experience, more security and speed, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version.
(if you are using Internet Explorer, we recommend switching to an alternative browser.)
Still having issue? Contact [email protected] for help.