Harwin Provides Industry with Smallest & Most Lightweight Mixed-Layout Connectors To Date.
Harwin continues to extend the scope of its high-reliability (hi-rel) connector portfolio through the introduction of mixed-layout versions of the company’s popular Gecko-SL series.
The next generation of high-rel connector is tested to extreme levels of G-force and temperature. Here are a few key features of the Gecko-MT:
- Mixed current capacity of 10A & 2A
- 20G vibration, 100G shock
- 1.25mm pitch signal pin spacing
- Up to 150°C operating temperature
- Stainless steel Screw-Locks
- Outgassing within NASA & ESA recommendations
- Patented 4 finger contact
- 1,000 mating cycles durability
One 2 + 8 + 2 Gecko-MT weighs less than a playing card!
Ideal for markets such as: Aviation – Motorsport & Electric Vehicles – Space – Defense & Security.