Harwin are happy to provide evaluation samples on request. You can order these from the Harwin website:
- If you know the part number(s), type it directly into the Sample Basket.
- You can also add samples to your Sample Basket from any Product page. Either use the browser to locate the item you want, or type the part number into the Search Box at the top of the page. On the Product page, the black "Request Samples" button is located to the right of the product photo.
You can then access your basket at any time using the "Samples" button at the top right of the page.
Using the Sample Basket / Form:
- You'll be asked to provide an Estimated Annual Usage (EAU) for each item you request. If you're asking for prototype or pre-production, please enter the estimated volume you expect for the main production run.
- If you type a product directly into the form, don't forget to press "Add" to add each item to your shopping list.
- If you require more than five samples of any line, please add your requirements into the comments box, with the reason for your request.
After you have completed the Basket entry, please press the "Next" button - this will take you to your delivery details. Some fields may already appear filled in if you are registered on the site.
Please make sure you fill in all the compulsory fields, and then press "Next". You'll see a summary of your order and information on the Harwin representative who will fulfil your request. If you have any questions on your order, please contact them. You can print a summary of your order, and you'll also receive a summary by email.
If you have any questions, please e-mail the Technical Team, who will forward your request to the applicable regional Samples Team.