2+2 Pos. Female SIL 16AWG Cable Conn. Kit, Jackscrews
2.00mm/4.00mm Pitch High-Reliability Connector - Datamate Mix-Tek
- Complete kit: housing (with hexagonal socket jackscrews) with 2 x empty signal spaces, 2 x power contacts supplied loose.
- Power solder contact suitable for 16AWG, 2 spaces for signal contacts. Gold finish on contact area and termination.
- For complete pin numbering or pin out information, see Component Specification C005XX.
EU RoHS Status:
Cable Conductor Size:
10A max per contact
-55°C to +125°C
Style of Jackscrews:
Floating Jackscrew with Hex Socket Head (Standard Gender)
Can be cut to another size:
Number of Rows:
Number of Signal Contacts:
Number of Special (Power or Coax) Contacts:
Finish / Plating on Termination:
Finish / Plating on Contact Surface:
Base Material of Contact:
Housing Material UL Rating:
Individual Part Weight:
Overall Dimensions (L x W x D) in mm:
20.00 x 5.50 x 13.00
Frequently Asked Questions Ask a Question
What is the part number for signal contacts used on M80-4000200F2-01-327-01-327
The signal contacts that are compatible with this connector are:
- M80-0110005 or M80-0110001 – Large Bore (for 22 AWG)
- M80-0130005 or M80-0130001 – Small Bore (for 24-28 AWG)
- M80-0190005 or M80-0190001 – Extra Small Bore (for 28-32 AWG)
These can all be ordered separately. You will also need to consider tooling for crimping and insertion – the tools and instructions are listed on these product pages.
Was this answer useful?
RoHS Compliant (2015/863/EU) with Exemption 6cPDF Download
How can we help?
Contact one of our technical experts via “Ask an Expert”, or book a 30 minute technical consultation.
ECAD Download Options
Download 3D CAD product models directly from Harwin – STP and IGES.Download
No login is required.
Uh oh, it looks like you are using an outdated browser version.
Some functions may not work as expected on Harwin.com in your current browser. For the best experience, more security and speed, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version.
(if you are using Internet Explorer, we recommend switching to an alternative browser.)
Still having issue? Contact [email protected] for help.