Datamate T-Contact Connectors
2.00mm Pitch High-Reliability Connectors
Harwin’s Datamate T-Contact connectors (part of the M80 series) provide a higher power cable interconnect solution, but maintaining the Datamate 2mm pitch compact size capacity for a variety of testing environments and conditions. Connectors are available in double row configurations, fitted with a choice of stainless steel jackscrews. Vibration and shock resistant, wide operating temperature range.
About Datamate T-Contact
- 3A per signal contact (all electrically loaded; 3.3A per individual contact) at 2mm pitch
- Proven 4-finger contact design to maintain electrical contact through high vibration and shock
- Beryllium Copper contact for improved temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (testing in progress to confirm higher)
- 500 Mating cycles durability
- World-class quality from the Original Designers of Datamate – published test reports and proven track record
- Many popular products available from stock – 20-day leadtimes on extended ranges. Stock availability visible online.
Heart of the Connector
The compact design of a 2mm pitch connector, the current capacity of a power connector, the global availability of a product range stocked in depth, the established high-reliability of a COTS connector system. Datamate T-Contact increases the connector range of choice in many demanding applications on land, sea and air.
- T-Contact for 22AWG – The contact is ordered as an individual contact (not as part of a kit), capable of up to 8.5A. Compatible with existing Datamate housings (uses the same housing style as existing designs).
- Datamate T-Contact Housings – The ultimate security and strain-relief of stainless steel fixings. Housings supplied without contacts are available a choice of slotted or hex socket jackscrew fixings for standard gender; reverse fix gender and guide pin, both with panel mount studs; and Datamate 101Lok quarter-turn bayonet fixings for fast mating and unmating. Polarized, with #1 contact marked.
- Datamate J-Tek Male Connectors – Mating male PCB connectors compatible with T-Contact. Up to 8.5A per contact is still achieved mated to these standard connectors from the Datamate range.
See also Datamate Mix-Tek – 4mm pitch single-row 20A/40A power contacts or 6GHz, 50Ohm coax contacts mixed with 2mm pitch double-row signal contacts, based on the Datamate J-Tek housing design. For power or coax only connectors, see Datamate Power & Coax, connectors without any signal contacts. For standard signal contacts, see the full range of Datamate.
High performance Beryllium Copper, Gold (over Nickel) finish
Copper Alloy, Gold or Tin (over Nickel) finish
30% Glass-Filled High Temperature Plastic, rated to UL94V-0
800V DC or AC peak (360V DC or AC peak at 30,000ft/9km/300mbar)
1,200V DC or AC peak
-55°C to +125°C
56 days at 95% RH
Vibration (with jackscrews)
10-2,000Hz, 392.4m/s² (40G), 6 hours total
Shock (with jackscrews)
Product range includes a variety of plastics – please check the Outgassing page
1,000 mating cycles
Insertion force (per contact)
Withdrawal Force (per contact)
Recommended Wire types
BS 3G 210 Type A, MIL-W-16878/6 type ET, M22759/11-xx
Browse the Range
Ready-to-use cabled connectors, single or double ended, fully inspected and tested. Ideal for both prototyping and full production requirements. Jackscrew…View all
Cable Connector Parts & Kits
Cable housings and contacts, and pre-wired contacts. Suitable for prototying and full production. See Accessories and Tooling for cable crimping…View all
Board-mounted connectors, Surface Mount or Throughboard. Low profile, with a variety of jackscrew options. All compatible with T-Contact current levels.View all
Tooling & Accessories
Associated products and tooling hardware for the Datamate T-Contact range.View all
Want to talk to someone?
If you would like to talk to someone about Harwin’s product, technical knowledge or documentation, contact one of our Experts for assistance.