2.00mm Pitch High-Reliability Connectors
Harwin’s Datamate (M80 and M83 series) connectors provide an extremely flexible interconnect solution, ideally suited for a wide variety of testing environments and conditions. Connectors are available in single, double and triple row configurations. Vibration and shock resistant, wide operating temperature range.
- 3A per signal contact (all electrically loaded; 3.3A per individual contact) at 2mm pitch
- Proven 4-finger contact design to maintain electrical contact through high vibration and shock
- Beryllium Copper contact for improved temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (testing in progress to confirm higher)
- 500 Mating cycles durability
- World-class quality from the Original Designers of Datamate – published test reports and proven track record
- Many popular products available from stock – 20-day leadtimes on extended ranges. Stock availability visible online.
Heart of the Connector
The compact design of a 2mm pitch connector (for signal), the global availability of a product range stocked in depth, the established high-reliability of a COTS connector system. Datamate has become the connector range of choice in many demanding applications on land, sea and air.
- Datamate J-Tek – The ultimate security and strain-relief, a variety of connector systems with a choice of slotted or hex socket jackscrew fixings, with board-mount for PCB connectors and panel mount for cable connectors. Polarized, with #1 contact marked. Includes Datamate 101Lok (quarter-turn bayonet fixings for fast mating and unmating) and Datamate 3-Row (triple row connectors also known as the M83 series).
- Datamate L-Tek – The original 2mm pitch connector system. Designed and Developed by Harwin, we are the only manufacturer supplying to British Standard 9525-F0033.
See also Datamate T-Contact – up to 8.5A power contacts on 2mm pitch. Datamate Mix-Tek – 4mm pitch single-row 20A/40A power contacts or 6GHz, 50Ohm coax contacts mixed with 2mm pitch double-row signal contacts, based on the Datamate J-Tek housing design. For power or coax only connectors, see Datamate Power & Coax, connectors without any signal contacts.
High performance Beryllium Copper contact, Gold finish – Brass outer shell in Gold or Tin (over Nickel) finish
Copper Alloy, Gold or Tin (over Nickel) finish
30% Glass-Filled High Temperature Plastic, rated to UL94V-0
Beryllium Copper, Tin over Nickel finish
800V DC or AC peak (360V DC or AC peak at 30,000ft/9km/300mbar)
1,200V DC or AC peak
-55°C to +125°C
56 days at 95% RH
Vibration (with latches)
10-2,000Hz, 0.75mm, 98m/s² (10G), 6 hours total
Shock (with latches)
981m/s² (100G) for 6ms
Product range includes a variety of plastics – please check the Outgassing page
500 mating cycles
Insertion force (per contact)
2N max (M80 series), 1N max (M83 series)
Withdrawal Force (per contact)
Recommended Wire types
BS 3G 210 Type A, MIL-W-16878/6 type ET, M22759/11-xx
22 to 32 AWG
Ø1.1mm max for Large & Small bore contacts, Ø0.75mm for Extra Small bore contacts
Browse the Range
Ready-to-use cabled connectors, single or double ended, fully inspected and tested. Ideal for both prototyping and full production requirements. Jackscrew…View all
Cable Connector Parts & Kits
Cable housings and contacts, and complete kits of housings & contacts. Pre-wired contacts available for prototying and full production. See…View all
Board-mounted connectors, Surface Mount or Throughboard. Low profile, with a variety of jackscrew or latching options.View all
Tooling & Accessories
Associated products and tooling hardware for the Datamate range.View all
Want to talk to someone?
If you would like to talk to someone about Harwin’s product, technical knowledge or documentation, contact one of our Experts for assistance.