Not all connector systems have full pin numbering (also known as pin out) – this is generally only a feature on the High-Reliability Connector ranges. The following ranges have the pin numbering detailed in their relevant Component Specifications:
- Gecko – Component Specification C125xx
- Datamate – Component Specification C005xx
- Datamate Legacy 3-Row (M80-7xx) – Component Specification C017xx
- M300 – Component Specification C048xx
- Kona – Component Specification C052xx
- Archer Kontrol – Component Specification C047xx
- C90 Circular Connectors – Component Specification C045xx
Links to these Specifications can also be found on the Design Resources page, or on all relevant product pages.
All other products are not specifically numbered. On some of the PCB Connectors is a triangular ident mark, that can be used as a Pin 1 location. Customers are free to specify their own numbering system on any of these ranges, or use other relevant standards.
Was this Helpful?
47% found this helpful