Designed for performance critical applications where operation and safety are paramount, BS Datamate delivers the highest level of quality.
Datamate components released to BS are subject to an additional pre-release test program by qualified personnel, and complemented by independent third-party environmental test programmes completed annually. In addition, the approval programme is audited twice a year by the British Standards Institute.
The product is tested and certified in accordance with British Standard 9525-F0033. Our approval certification for these products are:
- IECQ-CECC (Datamate Product Range) certificate number: M1016 IECQ-CECC.
- BS9000: Certificate No. 2538/F, Registration No.: 1243/M
Harwin is the original designer and manufacturer of Datamate, and has maintained this level of certification continuously since 1987.
All British Standard connectors have their own part number, separate from the standard Datamate part numbers beginning M80. The following part numbering structure will help locate the correct product.
For further information on this product range, please use the Contact form to talk to our Technical Teams.
- Where a product is described as “Tin” finish, it is actually 90/10 Tin/Lead finish. The PC Tail (Throughboard) connectors are not RoHS compliant.
- Some variations may be obsolete – please check the individual product page for current status.
- All BS Datamate product is made-to-order – please contact an authorized Harwin Distributor or your normal sales contact for a quotation.
Was this Helpful?