What do I do if an item is faulty?
If you believe there is a problem with a Harwin product, please:
- Verify the item is a Harwin product – if you double-source, ensure we are the affected supplier.
- Retrieve the Harwin batch number for all affected product – these will be on the primary or secondary packaging.
- Confirm your purchasing route, i.e. direct from Harwin, or through a distributor and retrieve the Purchase Order numbers for the affected product.
- Gather as much information as you can, including: measurements, photographs, any specific processing details, etc.
- Prepare some product in that batch for return. If the fault is during soldering or another process, samples from the same batch of both processed and un-processed items is essential in identifying the root cause.
Once you have all this information ready, your next step will depend on your purchasing route.
- If you purchased direct from Harwin, please use the Contact list to locate the email for the relevant Customer Services Team.
- If you purchased through a distributor, please contact their relevant Customer Services Team.
Please send all information digitally to the respective Customer Services Team. Please do not send any physical product until asked to do so. The Customer Services Team you contact will have a procedure for dealing with customer product issues. They will guide you through the process.
Please be advised that if you purchased through a distributor, but you contact Harwin directly, we will request that you contact the Distributor immediately to report your concern. The investigation process (including any stock containment) will begin with them and enables them to communicate all information back to Harwin effectively and without any delays.
If you need further advice, please feel free to contact the Customer Services Team for your region.
Was this Helpful?
0% found this helpful