If you believe there is a problem with a Harwin product, please:
- Verify the item is actually a Harwin product – if you double-source, ensure we are the affected supplier.
- Record batch numbers for all affected product.
- Confirm your purchasing route, i.e. direct from Harwin, or through a distributor. If possible, locate the Purchase Order numbers affected.
- Take as many measurements, photographs, etc. as you can.
- Prepare some product in that batch for return. If the fault is during soldering or another process, samples from the same batch of both processed and un-processed items is ideal.
Once you have all this information ready, your next step will depend on your purchasing route.
- If you purchased direct from Harwin, please use the Contact list to locate the email for the relevant Customer Services Team.
- If you purchased through a distributor, please contact their relevant Customer Services Team.
Please send all information you can send digitally to the Customer Services Team. Do not send any physical product until asked to do so. The Customer Services Team you contact will have a procedure for dealing with customer product issues. They will guide you through the process.
Please be advised that if you purchased through a distributor, but you contact Harwin directly, we’ll get the distributor involved and resolve the issue through them – please understand that in these cases, you are their customer; they are our customer.
If you need further advice, please feel free to contact the Customer Services Team for your region.
Was this Helpful?
0% found this helpful