We have an ever-expanding portfolio of High-Reliability connector systems – these connector systems are key product ranges to Harwin, and are subject to an active development program. The three main connector types are:
- Gecko – 1.25mm pitch: Compact, light-weight; 2A per contact, Up to 150°C operating temperature
- Datamate – 2mm pitch (signal) or 4mm pitch (power/coax); 3A per signal contact, up to 40A for power contacts, or 6GHz/50Ohm coax contacts
- M300 – 3mm pitch power connectors; Up to 10A per contact, Up to 175°C operating temperature
These ranges all offer high reliability and performance in demanding applications, and are used in applications from Aerospace to Motorsport.
As a market leader in High-Reliability connections, this area of our portfolio is continually expanding and additional options and designs will be launched soon. Harwin is proud to confirm they are the Original Designer of these three product ranges, and the only manufacturer of Gecko and M300.
Durable Industrial Connectors
In addition, Harwin also offers connector systems offering a higher performance rating than the standard PCB connectors, for higher-end Industrial applications. These are:
- Archer Kontrol – 1.27mm pitch: compact board-to-board connections with total flexibility in orientations; variable parallel board stacking heights from 8mm to 20mm height.
- M225 Series – 2.00mm pitch: cable-to-board fast-mating with rubber bush and pin retention system; open crimps ideal for automated crimping systems for high volume manufacturing.
- PCB Sockets – individual socket contacts for PCB assembly, using the same design of contact clip as Datamate and M300 products.
- C90 Circular Connectors – RoHS Compliant versions of MIL-DTL-5015 waterproof connectors; conforms to the military standard in all performance and size requirements.
Was this Helpful?
0% found this helpful