Harwin are happy to provide evaluation samples on request. You can order these from the Harwin website:
- If you know the part number(s), type it directly into the Sample Basket.
- You can also add samples to your Sample Basket from any Product page. On the Product page, the red “Request Samples” button is located to the left of the product photo, under the product description.
You can then access your basket at any time using the “Samples” button at the top right of the page, which is the icon of a shopping bag.
Using the Sample Basket / Form:
- You’ll be asked to provide an Estimated Annual Usage (EAU) for each item you request. Please enter the estimated volume you expect for the main production run (not prototype or pre-production).
- If you type a product directly into the form, don’t forget to press “Add” to add each item to your shopping list.
- If you require a specific quantity or you have further information that will assist with evaluating your request, please add these details into the comments box.
After you have completed the Basket entry, please press the “Next” button – this will take you to your delivery details. Some fields may already appear filled in if you are already logged into the site.
You will be asked to register or login to complete your sample request. Please make sure you fill in all the compulsory fields to complete your registration.
Once the process is completed and the request submitted, you will receive an email with a summary of your request and information on the Harwin representative who will fulfil your request. If you have any questions on your request, please contact them.
Was this Helpful?
88% found this helpful