Harwin offer some connectors with contacts, but some connectors and contacts need to be purchased separately.
- All PCB solderable connectors (Throughboard tails, SMT tails) are already assembled to the connectors.
- Generally, if a cable housing comes with contacts, it will be described as a “Kit” on the product page. Also, the Technical Drawing will show the contacts. The contacts are also available for order separately as spares – but when you order the housings, it will come with the right amount of contacts.
Separate Housings and Contacts
The following ranges have cable contacts supplied separately to the housings:
- Gecko – 1.25mm pitch High-Reliability range (all variants)
- M300 – 3.00mm pitch High-Reliabilty range
- Datamate T-Contact – 2.00mm pitch High-Reliability range for Power. Part numbers are M80-2060005 for the contact, and start with M80-413, M80-414, M80-415, M80-417, M80-418 for the housings.
- Datamate Trio-Tek – 2.00mm pitch High-Reliability range. The Trio-Tek products are the open crimp style of contacts that can be supplied as reeled contacts. Part numbers start M80-45 or M80-69 for housings, M80-25 or M80-28 for contacts.
- M225 – 2.00mm pitch Durable Industrial Connectors
- M20 – 2.54mm pitch PCB Connectors
- M22 – 2.00mm pitch PCB Connectors
- M30 – 1.25mm pitch PCB Connectors
- M40 – 1.00mm pitch PCB Connectors
The following ranges have contacts supplied in kits, or assembled:
- Datamate – 2.00mm pitch High-Reliability range, all except T-Contact and Trio-Tek. This includes female and male barrel signal contacts, all Coax-only and Power-only connectors, all Datamate Mix-Tek with a mixture of signal, power and/or coax. These are supplied in kits, the contacts are not assembled to the housing.
- Archer IDC Cable – 1.27mm pitch Industry Standard Connectors. These IDC connectors have the contacts already assembled to the housing.
- C90 – Circular Connectors. These connectors have the contacts already assembled to the housing.
If you need any further assistance on this topic, please use the Contact form to talk to our Technical Teams.
Was this Helpful?