Find the latest technical articles and whitepapers from Harwin below,
with useful guides and resources that you can put into practice.
Creating Robust Cable Assemblies
Cable connectors are essential to many equipment and system requirements – but before you specify in-house cable assembling, do you know the full implications? In this article, we’ll consider:
- Cable and Cable assembly styles
- The different types of assembly processes, and tooling requirements
- Manufacturing in-house versus outsourcing
- A handy guide to backpotting
GET CONNECTED – KEY CONSIDERATIONS
What to consider when selecting a connector…
Let us help guide you through the many factors that influence choosing the right connection system for your design. Topics include:
- Primary parameters; Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental considerations
- Design for manufacture and servicing, standards and certifications
- Physical space issues
- Advice on the selection process, including a Specifying Checklist
Want to talk to someone?
If you would like to talk to someone about Harwin’s product, technical knowledge or documentation, contact one of our Experts for assistance.