PCB Sockets (Turned Shell)
Versatile single female contacts using Harwin's renowned High-Reliability connection system, for secure connection and design flexibility
- Vertical through-board sockets for Ø0.5mm, Ø0.8mm, Ø1mm and Ø2mm mating pins.
- Available in a variety of body styles.
- Horizontal SMT sockets for Ø0.5mm, Ø1mm and Ø2mm mating pins.
PCB sockets from Harwin are ideal for mounting odd-form components, or single contact points. The range covers the common diameter pins found on typical components, and give a variety of board styles to suit your particular requirements.
These sockets all use a 4 or 6 finger Beryllium Copper contact clip, specifically suited for High-Reliability requirements, housed in a Brass turned shell:
- Resistant to Vibration and Shock.
- Excellent operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C.
- Durable: performance is maintained for a minimum of 500 mating cycles.
With the addition of Horizontal SMT sockets to the range, the design options are further increased, to include edge-mounted for daughterboard applications. These sockets are very compact and low-profile, yet still utilise the same Beryllium Copper contact clip designs for High-Reliability under vibration and shock.
Normally supplied loose, alternative packing options include carrier combs for the Ø0.5mm sockets, and Tape & Reel for the SMT sockets.
- Portable and Hand-Held Equipment
- Sensors and Measurement Instrumentation
- Medical Electronics
- Robotics, UAVs and Unmanned Vehicles
- High-Reliability Applications