M300 - 10A, 3mm pitch High-Reliability Connectors
Power Connectors with reliable performance in harsh applications
Compact Power in Harsh Environments
The M300 series is a 3.00mm pitch high-reliability, high performance connector range suited to aerospace, defense, industrial and other harsh environment applications.
It provides a choice of 3, 6 or 10 contact board-to-board, cable-to-board and cable-to-cable options for applications requiring up to 10A in a confined space. Featuring a rear wall to assist the backpotting for additional strain relief, the housings are designed with ‘scoop-proof’ mating requirements for added handling assistance.
Housings come with jackscrew fixtures to achieve vibration and shock performance, and are future-proofed with halogen-free, RoHS compliant materials.
Features of M300
|Up to 10A per signal contact (all electrically loaded; 5A if 22AWG wire is used) at 3mm pitch
||Capable of a variety of power uses within a compact design, saving PCB real estate
|Proven 4-finger contact design
||Maintains electrical continuity through high vibration and shock environments
|Beryllium Copper Contact with -65°C to +175°C temperature range
||Rugged and durable connector design with proven track record
|1,000 Mating cycles durability
||Suitable for both fit-and-forget and multiple testing and replacement cycles
|Future-proofed material usage
||Halogen-free, PFOS-free, SVHC-free and RoHS compliant
|Low outgassing properties
||Meets NASA outgassing requirements for vacuum or space usage
|Full cable assembly options off-the-shelf
||Reduced delivery , fully tested assemblies with hassle-free installation
Markets and Applications
- Aerospace, Defense & Security - Radar, avionics controls, guidance systems, UAVs, engine power management, vehicle electronics
- Motorsport & Transport - Navigation, ERS controls, GPS and telemetry system
- Space - Satellites & CubeSats, communications, launch systems, radar and communications
- Industrial - Robotics, automation, drives & controls
- Energy - Oil & Gas, renewable energy equipment
Highlights from the C048xx - M300 Component Specification:
||10A per contact (5A with 22AWG wire)
|Number of Mating Cycles
||-65°C to +175°C
||10G, 6 hours total
- Ready-made cable assemblies, single-ended, male and female available.
- Scoop-proof female contacts - avoids accidental physical touch to the female contact mating face, by being recessed within the housing.
- Choice of contacts for 18, 20 or 22AWG cable.
- 3 points of polarisation to ensure correct mating orientation.
For more information on this compact power connector range in a high-reliability package, see the Useful Links on the top right.