Secure fixings and metal backshells for Hi-Rel 1.25mm pitch connector family
Harwin's Gecko range now includes screw fixing variations, known as Gecko Screw-Lok (or Gecko-SL). The range currently includes Vertical Throughboard, Vertical Surface Mount and Cable options, all in Male and Female connector types. The same high performance of the existing latched versions is maintained, with the added security of screw fixings.
- Up to 45% smaller than Micro-D connectors (see the image below), and up to 75% lighter.
- All cable housings can be fitted with the optional Metal Backshells, for additional protection and shielding - shell kits include a tie-band for the fixing of an external braid.
- Mechanical hold-down available on the male through-board connectors (choice of slotted or hexagonal nuts available separately).
- All screw fixings are "Mate-before-Lok", giving a fast and easy method of fully mating the connectors before the screws need to be engaged.
- Compact pin spacing of 1.25mm pitch.
- 2A per contact (all contacts electrically loaded at 25°C).
- Resists Vibration (10Hz to 2000Hz, 20G), Shock and Acceleration (both 50G).
- Gecko-SL board connectors are available on tape and reel packaging for automated assembly processing.
16-contact Gecko Screw-Lok (green) overlaid on 15-contact Micro-D (red)
CAD Models are available and can be downloaded from the individual product pages - login or register, then use the Product Search to find the part you need.
Any questions, just email [email protected] or speak to our technical team on Live Help.