Gecko-SL Reverse Fix - Additional hardware for 1.25mm pitch High-Reliability High Performance Connectors
Additional screw-lok options for panel mount, board mount and female PCB to male cable
Flexible Connectors for Harsh Environments
The Gecko Screw-Lok (Gecko-SL) range is now expanded to include reversed gender screw-loks (known as Reverse Fix) and other hardware options. These additional screw-loks are added to both male and female connectors, cable and PCB throughboard styles. The range had been enhanced with the following versions:
- Female PCB Throughboard - Reverse Fix internal thread, with and without board mount studs
- Female Surface Mount - Reverse Fix internal thread, with and without board mount studs
- Female Cable Housing - Reverse Fix internal thread, with and without board mount studs
- Male PCB Throughboard - Reverse Fix floating hex socket head
- Male PCB Throughboard - internal thread without board mount studs
- Male Surface Mount - Reverse Fix floating hex socket head
- Male Surface Mount - internal thread without board mount studs
- Male Cable Housing - Reverse Fix floating hex socket head
- Male Cable Housing - internal thread with board mount studs (for panel mount)
All styles are available in the same contact/pin counts as the existing connector ranges - 6, 10, 12, 16, 20, 26, 34 and 50.
Features & Benefits:
- 2A per signal contact (all electrically loaded, 2.8A per individual)
- Reverse fix enables cable-to-board connections with the female connector on the PCB - complete flexibility of the range now available
- Front panel mount options added for both male and female cable connectors
- Cable contacts and Board mount nuts available to purchase separately
Gecko-SL series is capable of an operating temperature of -55°C to +125°C, and a mating cycle durability of 1,000 operations minimum. Maximum voltage is 600V AC/DC, and the mated connectors are rated for a vibration severity of 20G (196m/s²) for 6 hours.
Applications & Markets
- Aviation - Avionic controls, guidance systems, UAVs, engine controls, radar and tracking
- Motorsport & transport - Navigation, AI, GPS and tracking equipment, communications and telemetry, ERS controls
- Space - Satellites & CubeSats, radar, communications, launch systems
- Defense & Security - UAVs, UUVs and orther ROV, ground communications, handheld portable equipment, rugged vehicle electronics
- High-End Industrial - Portable equipment, high vibration and robotics systems
Part Numbering Information
The "xx" in each part number below corresponds to the total number of contacts in the connector. these parts are supplied as cut strips of Tape and Reel - for full reels, replace the end digit P with R.
For more information on this extension to the Gecko-SL High-Reliability connector range, see the Useful Links on the right.