Gecko Horizontal shown in four fixing variants: with or without latches, with barbed hold-downs or SMT hold-downs
Harwin's Gecko range offers horizontal male connectors, to add to the existing range of vertical & crimp male connectors and vertical & crimp female connectors. This gives the benefit of increased design flexibility, with the same high performance.
- Horizontal options allow mother-daughter board configurations, or reduced PCB stack height when used with cable connectors.
- All male designs have the option of locking latches. These latches can be dis-engaged either by hand, or with special tools when access is restricted.
- Mechanical hold-down features offer further flexibility of design; the choice of throughboard barbs or SMT fixings give improved PCB retention, minimising the risk of connector damage.
- Compact pin spacing of 1.25mm pitch.
- 2A per contact (all contacts electrically loaded at 25°C).
- Resists Vibration (10Hz to 2000Hz, 20G), Shock and Acceleration (both 50G).
CAD Models are available and can be downloaded from the individual product pages - login or register, then use the Product Search to find the part you need.
Any questions, just email [email protected] or speak to our technical team on Live Help.