Archer 1.27mm (0.05") Pitch connectors
Half-pitch Industry Standard compatible connectors stocked in depth
The Archer range from Harwin is a series of 1.27mm (0.05”) pitch connectors, offering single and double row options at half the PCB footprint of a 2.54mm (0.1”) pitch connector.
This range brings all the confidence associated with Harwin products:
- Confidence in Supply – Archer is stocked throughout the Harwin supply network, and is a core product from Harwin.
- Confidence in Quality – Harwin are world-renowned for their standard of product, compared to other industry leaders.
- Confidence in Service – Harwin offers full technical support, with a fast turnaround of samples.
Three Range styles
Archer covers three different product types, all realised from an Industry Standard platform to ensure products are intermateable with common designs:
- M50-3xx, including Pin Header Variants and IDC Cable Assemblies - Single and Double row, board-to-board and cable-to-board;
- M50-4xx - Double row, board-to-board with polarisation and shrouding;
- M52, including Pin Header Variants - 1.27 x 2.54mm (0.05" x 0.1") pitch, Single and Double row board-to-board.
Archer offers a number of key features, providing extensive design flexibility:
- Board-To-Board and Cable-To-Board;
- Various stacking heights in Vertical and Horizontal mating configurations;
- SMT and Through-hole options;
- Space-saving – 50% against 2.54mm pitch, 37% against 2mm pitch;
- 1A Current Rating, 150V Voltage Rating, with an operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C.
Tape and Reel packaging is available from stock in selected sizes, and possible for all SMT products.
Typical applications include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Diagnostic and Monitoring equipment
- Communications: Telecoms and Datacoms
- Industrial and Automotive Control and Test
- Retail and Point-Of-Sale equipment
- Mil/Aero and Home Security
Evaluation samples are available, and CAD Models are available for download. If you would like further assistance in selecting the ideal fit for your application, contact our Live Help and chat to Technical Support.