Increased design choices and production flexibility with added single row style to M50 series
The Archer M50 range, previously only available in a variety of double row connectors, has been enhanced with the addition of single row options. The additional connectors bring greatly increased choice to design engineers, to suit an increased variety of PCB layouts and flexibility where footprint and surrounding space may have been an issue with the double row connectors.
The following styles have been added to the family:
These ranges are incorporated into the latest Harwin Catalog and are available to order from our global distribution network.
- All styles are available in pin counts of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 20.
- Surface Mount connectors are optionally available on Tape and Reel Packaging, with pick-and-place caps.
- All connectors share the same characteristics as the existing Double Row range, with 0.40mm square male pins and durable Phosphor Bronze female contacts, capable of withstanding -40°C to +105°C.
- All products are RoHS compatible.
- Industry standard conventions for pin header and socket systems.
- Backed by Harwin's reputation for confidence in quality, supply and technical support.
Connectors from the Archer range are well suited for numerous markets in the Industrial sector, such as: drives, transformers and control systems; test and measurement equipment; IoT applications in smart meters, sensors and tracking.