Harwin Germany plans to expand
A Field Applications Engineer is required for Northern Germany.
Job Opening - Field Application Engineer, Germany
Harwin is a UK-based manufacturer of connectors for various electronics markets with offices in the USA, Germany and Singapore and with a world wide distribution network. We are looking to expand our sales capability in the North of Germany and have an opening for a Field Application Engineer.
Reporting to the German Country Manager, the successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Technical Education (University, FH, Technikerschule).
- A sound technical knowledge in the Electronic sector.
- Willingness to travel, particularly around Northern Germany.
- Engagement and discipline to work from the Home Office.
- Good English language skills and business level German.
- Technical support and design in at exisiting and new customers.
- Market and product analysis to find new product ideas and new customers.
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]