Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)
The Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer was entered into force on 1st Jan 1989. It bans certain substances that are responsible for Ozone depletion. Those substances include:
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Carbon tetrachloride (CCl4), Methyl chloroform (CH3CCl3)
- Hydrobromofluorocarbons (HBFCs)
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
- Methyl bromide (CH3Br)
- Bromochloromethane (CH2BrCl)
Harwin products do not contain any ODS.
Radioactive substances are not present in any products supplied by Harwin.