Harwin Presents its 5 Star Awards for 2021
Once again celebrating the incredible efforts of individuals in the company’s global distribution network
As Andrew McQuilken, Chief Revenue Officer at Harwin, comments;
“These awards provide a great way of showing our appreciation to our channel partners. In what has been a challenging period for global supply chains, the distribution network’s responsiveness and closeness to customers is more important than ever. Thanks to the hard work of the individuals and the organisations they work in, we have gained significant commercial traction for our innovative interconnect technology, with many exciting opportunities in new applications and geographic regions.”
The individuals that will each be receiving an award this year are as follows:
- Jose Ramon Blazquez, of Avnet Abacus – who has played a key role in securing Harwin design wins in a variety of markets, including the increasingly vibrant electric vehicle sector.
- Dieter Kuhn, of Avnet Abacus – for his involvement in a series of high-profile customer projects, and the technical support he has contributed.
- Jeri Hull, of Mouser Electronics – who has done an exceptional job of launching the latest Harwin NPIs.
- John Islam, of TTI EMEA – for his proactive support of business development, plus the extensive industry experience that he draws upon.
- Debbie Johnson, of TTI USA – who is responsible for managing emerging customer accounts, where she has proved herself pivotal in supporting customer cable assembly requirements.
- Jijo John, of iConnexion – after getting Harwin strategic business wins for its embedded industrial connectors in a series of large customer projects across Asia.
In addition to these winners, TTI USA’s John Sandy gains a special commendation. Having already been cited in two previous 5 Star Awards, he now receives an outstanding achievement award. This unique prize recognises him for once again going the extra mile in growing Harwin’s market share throughout the North American region.
Have Confidence in Supply
Our Authorized Distributors are here to help service you for single products or complete BOMs – be confident in purchasing 100% genuine Harwin product.
Uh oh, it looks like you are using an outdated browser version.
Some functions may not work as expected on Harwin.com in your current browser. For the best experience, more security and speed, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version.
(if you are using Internet Explorer, we recommend switching to an alternative browser.)
Still having issue? Contact [email protected] for help.