1.27mm Pitch durable industrial connectors
1.27mm pitch durable, rugged board-to-board and cable-to-board connectors, offering designers a robust and flexible connection choice for a wide scope of industrial and other related applications. With a fully shrouded design, these connectors are suited for blind-mating applications. They can withstand lateral and twisting forces, and tolerate a significant amount of mis-alignment.
About Archer Kontrol
- Current rating of 1.2A per contact (0.5A for cable assemblies).
- Vertical and Horizontal options in both male and female connectors – board-to-board connection for parallel/mezzanine, motherboard to daughterboard, or coplanar/edge-to-edge PCB layouts.
- Variable stacking height options from 8mm to 20mm board-to-board with multiple connector sizes in both genders.
- Ready-made cable assemblies in 150mm and 300mm (6″ and 12″) lengths – female-to-female, with added latching for strain relief.
- Enhanced durability of 500 mating cycles minimum. Additional strain relief with retaining SMT tabs.
- Fully shrouded and polarized – helps with blind mating or angled connection, handles lateral and twisting forces that can be suffered during vibration and manual operation.
- Increased operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (board connectors).
- Up to 3Gbits/s data rate.
The Archer Kontrol range is ideally suited for industrial applications:
- Industrial equipment – Factory equipment, production line controls, drive units for large-scale installations, other drives and controls systems
- Handheld equipment – IOT markets, portable monitoring equipment, data collection
- Large scale monitoring and control – mobile maintenance and display control systems, trackside and roadside monitoring
Products are fully RoHS and REACH SVHC compliant, and all board-mount products are supplied on tape and reel for automated assembly.
Phosphor Bronze, Selective Gold + Tin (over Nickel) finish
High Temperature Plastic, rated to UL94V-0
1.2A per contact (0.5A for cable)
500V for 1 minute
Data rate / Frequency
Up to 3 Gbits/s
-55°C to +125°C (-20°C to +105°C for cable)
10-2,000Hz, 1.5mm, 198m/s² (20G), 12 hours total
96 hours at 90-95% RH
500 mating cycles
Insertion force (per contact)
Withdrawal force (per contact)
Want to talk to someone?
If you would like to talk to someone about Harwin’s product, technical knowledge or documentation, contact one of our Experts for assistance.