You are here
Harwin has now introduced the following schemes, to contribute in the reduction of environmental impact:
- All waste cardboard is collected and sent for recycling.
- All office paper is collected and sent for recycling.
- All scrap metal is recycled in partnership with the raw material suppliers.
- Cardboard packaging has either recycled content, or comes from sustainable forests.
- Packaging materials are re-used in-house whenever possible.
- Our 2007-2008 Catalogue is printed on 75% recycled paper.
Further actions are being considered, which will lead to the application for assessment for BS EN ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems.